Hi! My name is Alex.
One day I was walking down the street and saw a mailbox.
"Relay Mail" was etched across the front of it.
I took this as a message, a sign, a call to Do Something.
Do something positive.
I've learned over time that in order to accomplish great things it is vital to get others involved.
Relay Mail was born. Beautiful messages of love, joy, and hope began spreading around the world.
To survive, to thrive, Relay Mail needs you to keep spreading positive, beautiful messages.
Relay Mail is so happy you are here.
I am so happy you are here.
Thank you for visiting and for participating.
This is only the begin of something powerful with the potential to be amazing and long lasting.
If you have any questions, thoughts, or comments, please contact me at
relaymailproject@gmail.com
With love, joy and hope,
Alex
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Alex,
ReplyDeleteI think this is such a fantastic idea! I absolutely love it!
Hi Alex, I got my relay mail last week sometime. It was the only piece of real mail that came with a pile of junk. It made me smile.
ReplyDeleteI am working on sending out some of my own relay mail into the world but haven't gotten there just yet.